For the day
And in a 2-hours drive, you will be in Mulhouse :
- you will dream in front of the beautiful Bugatti, Rolls Royce and other exceptional cars of the Schlumpf Collection in the Automobile Museum ;
- still dream with the retrospective of locomotives and railcars in the Railroad Museum
- and more than thousand animals, including rare species, will delight children on the 25 ha of the Zoo.
- not to be missed, the Ecomuseum in Ungersheim where you will discover the daily life and knowledge of the past in a fun and lively way, for all ages ;
- and the Museum of Printed Textiles in Rixheim offers on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 3 p.m., printing demonstrations ;
TO SURPASS ITSELF
- envy of strong emotions ? Do not hesitate to spend a crazy day at Europa Park, in Germany ; or at Amusement Park in Fraiperthuis in the Vosges, for the smallest.
- for those who are bursting with vitality, spend the day at Adventure Park in Breitenbach or in Pierre Percée.